|Current Position (s)||Senator|
|Previous Position||Declared elected 10.11.2017 as a Senator for Western Australia Elected to the Senate for Western Australia 2019.|
|Birthdate||14 octobre 1994|
|Location||Esplanade Perth, Western Australia|
- Declared elected 10.11.2017 as a Senator for Western Australia by the High Court of Australia,vice S Ludlam (disqualified under section 44 (i) of the Constitution). Elected to the Senate for Western Australia 2019.
- Senate Select: Future of Work and Workers from 15.11.2017 to 19.9.2018; Autism from 27.11.2019.
- Senate Legislative and General Purpose Standing: Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport: References from 7.12.2017 to 20.9.2018 (Substitute member from 7.12.2017 to 20.9.2018); Legal and Constitutional Affairs: References from 8.2.2018 to 28.3.2018 (Substitute member from 8.2.2018 to 28.3.2018); Finance and Public Administration: References from 15.2.2018 to 27.6.2018 (Substitute member from 15.2.2018 to 27.6.2018); Environment and Communications: References from 28.6.2018 to 27.11.2018 (Substitute member from 28.6.2018 to 27.11.2018).
- Joint Standing: National Broadband Network from 7.12.2017 to 1.7.2019; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 15.2.2018 to 7.3.2018; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 8.3.2018 to 26.3.2018; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 27.3.2018; Electoral Matters from 16.8.2018 to 20.9.2018; Electoral Matters from 30.10.2018 to 1.11.2018; Electoral Matters from 4.3.2019 to 6.3.2019; Treaties from 22.7.2019.
Parliamentary party positions
- Australian Greens Spokesperson for Disability Rights and Services, Trade, Youth, Peace, Disarmament and Veterans’ Affairs from 5.7.2019.